For our office in Berlin, we are looking for an intern starting from September 3th for 3 months.
We enjoy working with students and young graduates on our different projects and hope to contribute to their career by providing hands-on experience.
The IPB Secretariat is a small team, which allows interns to touch on many different topics and work on a range of tasks at the same time. We speak English and German in the office and also use other languages when communicating with our networks. A high level of written English is important.
Our budget for supporting interns is very limited. However a small monthly contribution can be envisaged.
- Assisting organizing the international youth meeting in Berlin
- Help organizing the Council Meeting and the MacBride Prize Ceremony
- Develop flyers, presentations etc.
- Conduct research in relevant fields such as disarmament, peace process, military spenidng, climate change etc.
- Membership care
- Newsletter and social media
- Maintaining the website
- Project management and time management
- Skills in data analysis and interpretation of findings
- Communication skills and creativity
- Fluency in English; German is an advantage
Interested candidates matching the profile and requirements are requested to send their CV (max 2 pages) and motivation letter in English to email@example.com
Closing date for applications to this position is 15 August 2018.